Sheerfoam® Sun Protection Tinted SPF 30
TIZO® SheerFoam® SPF 30 is a patented mineral sunscreen, uniquely formulated to offer sheer, weightless protection while providing superb photo protective performance.
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before using.
- Push nozzle up to release safety tab.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Butyloctyl Salicylate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylhydr-oxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose Gum, Cetearth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Glycereth-26, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysorbate 80, Polyurethane-2, Trans-1,3,3,3-Tetrauoropropene, Triacontanyl PVP, Triethoxycaprylylsilane,Trimethoxycaprylylsilane, Water
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics
- Store between 68° to 104° F (20° to 40° C)
- DO not store at temperature above 120° F
TIZO® Sheerfoam® Sun Protection
SPF 30 Broad Spectrum